You're already a member of the team, but now you can join the squad...
The Sparkle Squad is a members only squad club offering exclusive benefits we've designed just for you. This year we have two levels of membership: SHIMMER and SHINE
What do you get with your 2023-2024 membership?
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Headsweats Visor or Hat (both levels)
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Running Skirt (both levels)
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Sunglasses (both levels)
* $30 Gift Card for use on sparkleathletic.com (SHINE only)
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Scrunchie (SHINE only)
* 10% off all product purchases at sparkleathletic.com and expos (**SHINE only: code not valid with other coupons, not for use on future memberships, and not on select exclusive items)
* Access to the private Sparkle Squad Facebook group (both levels)
* Periodic Sparkle Squad newsletter (both levels)
* Early access to new and limited edition Sparkle Athletic products (both levels)
Sparkle Squad Membership Rules, Terms, Conditions & Requirements The Sparkle Squad (the "Squad") is sponsored by Sparkle Athletic ("SA"). The Squad is designed to recognize our loyal customers through benefits for customers who join the Squad. In order to take advantage of Squad benefits, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the Squad which are set forth in these Sparkle Athletic Sparkle Squad Rules (these "Squad Rules"). By joining the Squad, you agree to these Squad Rules.
Agreement Changes: We may in our discretion change these Terms, Sparkle Athletic, Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, or any aspect of Squad membership, without notice to you. We have the right at any time, in whole or in part, with or without giving you prior notice; to change these Squad Rules; end the Squad and/or any specific Squad reward or benefit; change, add or eliminate any Squad reward or benefit; change the time you have in which to earn a particular reward or benefit; and change any other feature of the Squad. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Eligiblity: In order to enroll as a member of the Squad, you must be: at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of enrollment, and have an active email address. As a member of the Squad, you may also be eligible for various benefits we chose to make available to some or all members. These additional benefits are subject to change, and may require members to qualify or otherwise be eligible before they can participate in the benefit. Any additional benefit will be subject to terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions related to the benefit; which benefit and the related terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions thereof will be communicated to you by us in a manner that we determine (which may, but is not required to, include an email to your Squad email address and/or posting on the Squad Facebook page).
Limitations: In addition to the other restrictions of these Squad Rules, the following apply:
• Each member of the Squad must have a separate unique membership, which requires as part of the information requested at the time of Squad enrollment, the member's unique email address.
• Where rewards are provided in the form of a sparkleathletic.com rewards code, the reward code may be subject to additional terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions (for example, restrictions regarding use for specific types of merchandise), which additional terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions, if any, will be set forth in these Squad Rules, on the reward code or communication from us transmitting the reward code.
• Only one (1) Squad membership (i.e., one (1) Squad email address) can be applied to a transaction and be eligible to redeem rewards or earn points and credit towards rewards.
• Rewards are non-transferable, and non-assignable, and cannot be shared, transferred, assigned or sold, including to family members, friends or other Squad members.
• Unless we expressly provide otherwise, promotional offers received through the Squad, including rewards, cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including any other promotional offers received by a member through the Squad.
• Rewards cannot be used for gift card purchases, future squad memberships, or applied to a prior purchase.
• Squad members accept responsibility for keeping account details current and accurate.
• We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion.
• You may not transfer or assign your Squad membership or any SA benefits, including promotion codes for SA memberships or benefits, except as allowed in these terms.
• Squad members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using SA benefits.
• From time to time, SA may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Squad membership benefits.
Fees and Renewal: The annual membership fee for the Squad is stated on the enrollment page of the Sparkle Athletic website. From time to time, we may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The Squad membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Taxes may apply on either or both of the membership fee and the reduced shipping charges for the Squad. Only credit cards are eligible for payment of your Squad membership.
Termination by Member: If you would like to cancel your Squad membership and account you may do so at any time. You may cancel your Squad membership any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you cancel within 1 business day of signing up for a membership, we will refund your full membership fee. We may charge you (or withhold from your refund) our regular prices for benefits used by you and your account during this 1-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will not refund your membership fee. As soon as your Squad membership and account are cancelled, all benefits associated with your membership will be cancelled and forfeited; without limiting the foregoing, all rewards earned and not previously used will be cancelled and forfeited. If you decide you want to join again at a later date, you can do so at any time, subject to then applicable terms and conditions; provided, however, you cannot join the Squad more than once during any twelve (12) month period.
Termination by Sparkle Athletic: We reserve the right to cancel the Squad and all rewards at any time and may terminate your Sparkle Athletic Squad Membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will refund you a proportional amount of membership fee at our discretion only if you have not made an eligible purchase or taken advantage of Sparkle Athletic Squad Benefits. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Sparkle Athletic Squad membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights. As soon as your Squad membership and account are cancelled, all benefits associated with your membership will be cancelled and forfeited; without limiting the foregoing, all rewards earned and not previously used will be cancelled and forfeited.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Sparkle Athletic’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Sparkle Athletic and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Sparkle Athletic. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://sparkleathletic.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Redistribute content from Sparkle Athletic (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com.