The Magic of Goal Setting Workbook
Goal Setting can sometimes be just a tad overwhelming. But we all know just how important goal setting really can be. Luckily, Monica of Eat Run Repeat has provided our “The Magic of Running” attendees with this “The Magic of Goal Setting” Workbook. Download your very own copy HERE.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Monica, she is a certified Health Coach and Running Coach based out of Southern California. “RER” has been read by millions of people from all around the world. Follow along for tips on healthy living at www.RunEatRepeat.com and follow her on Instagram @RunEatRepeat.
When creating goals, whether they are running, cycling or general “life” related, it’s smart to implement SMART goals. SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Timely.
More specifically SMART goals are:
- Specific: Well defined, clear, and unambiguous
- Measurable: With specific criteria that measure your progress toward the accomplishment of the goal
- Achievable: Attainable and not impossible to achieve
- Realistic: Within reach, realistic, and relevant
- Timely: With a clearly defined timeline, including a starting date and a target date. The purpose is to create urgency.
After you have determined SMART goals, make sure to download Monica’s workbook to help chase it down.
: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/sparkleathletic/apps/sparkleathletic/public/wp-content/themes/jgdesigns/single.php
on line 40