You’re already a member of the team, but now you can join the squad…
The Sparkle Squad is a members only squad (or group, or club, or team?) offering exclusive benefits we’ve designed just for you.
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Headsweats Visor
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Tank Top, T-Shirt, or Visor
* Exclusive Sparkle Squad Running Skirt
* $25 Sparkle Athletic gift card for use on sparkleathletic.com
* 10% off all product purchases at sparkleathletic.com and expos (*code not valid with other coupons, not for use on future memberships, and not on select exclusive items)
* Free shipping on all domestic orders through sparkleathletic.com
* Access to the private Sparkle Squad Facebook group
* Periodic Sparkle Squad newsletter
* Early access to new and limited edition Sparkle Athletic products
Sparkle Squad Membership Tules, Terms, Conditions & Requirements The Sparkle Squad (the “Squad”) is sponsored by Sparkle Athletic (“SA”). The Squad is designed to recognize our loyal customers through benefits for customers who join the Squad. In order to take advantage of Squad benefits, you must agree to the terms and conditions for the Squad which are set forth in these Sparkle Athletic Sparkle Squad Rules (these “Squad Rules”). By joining the Squad, you agree to these Squad Rules.
Agreement Changes: We may in our discretion change these Terms, Sparkle Athletic, Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice, or any aspect of Squad membership, without notice to you. We have the right at any time, in whole or in part, with or without giving you prior notice; to change these Squad Rules; end the Squad and/or any specific Squad reward or benefit; change, add or eliminate any Squad reward or benefit; change the time you have in which to earn a particular reward or benefit; and change any other feature of the Squad.If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions. YOUR CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP AFTER WE CHANGE THESE TERMS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
Eligiblity: In order to enroll as a member of the Squad, you must be: at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of enrollment, and have an active email address. As a member of the Squad, you may also be eligible for various benefits we chose to make available to some or all members. These additional benefits are subject to change, and may require members to qualify or otherwise be eligible before they can participate in the benefit. Any additional benefit will be subject to terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions related to the benefit; which benefit and the related terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions thereof will be communicated to you by us in a manner that we determine (which may, but is not required to, include an email to your Squad email address and/or posting on the Squad Facebook page).
Limitations: In addition to the other restrictions of these Squad Rules, the following apply:
• Each member of the Squad must have a separate unique membership, which requires as part of the information requested at the time of Squad enrollment, the member’s unique email address.
• Where rewards are provided in the form of a sparkleathletic.com rewards code, the reward code may be subject to additional terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions (for example, restrictions regarding use for specific types of merchandise), which additional terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions, if any, will be set forth in these Squad Rules, on the reward code or communication from us transmitting the reward code.
• Only one (1) Squad membership (i.e., one (1) Squad email address) can be applied to a transaction and be eligible to redeem rewards or earn points and credit towards rewards.
• Rewards are non-transferable, and non-assignable, and cannot be shared, transferred, assigned or sold, including to family members, friends or other Squad members.
• Unless we expressly provide otherwise, promotional offers received through the Squad, including rewards, cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon or promotion, including any other promotional offers received by a member through the Squad.
• Rewards cannot be used for gift card purchases, future squad memberships, or applied to a prior purchase.
• Squad members accept responsibility for keeping account details current and accurate.
• We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in our discretion.
• You may not transfer or assign your Squad membership or any SA benefits, including promotion codes for SA memberships or benefits, except as allowed in these terms.
• Squad members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship to their customers or potential customers using SA benefits.
• From time to time, SA may choose in its sole discretion to add or remove Squad membership benefits.
Fees and Renewal: The annual membership fee for the Squad is stated on the enrollment page of the Sparkle Athletic website. From time to time, we may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary. The Squad membership fee is non-refundable except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Taxes may apply on either or both of the membership fee and the reduced shipping charges for the Squad. Only credit cards are eligible for payment of your Squad membership.
Termination by Member: If you would like to cancel your Squad membership and account you may do so at any time. You may cancel your Squad membership any time by sending an email to email@example.com . If you cancel within 1 business day of signing up for a membership, we will refund your full membership fee. We may charge you (or withhold from your refund) our regular prices for benefits used by you and your account during this 1-business day period. If you cancel at any other time, we will not refund your membership fee. As soon as your Squad membership and account are cancelled, all benefits associated with your membership will be cancelled and forfeited; without limiting the foregoing, all rewards earned and not previously used will be cancelled and forfeited. If you decide you want to join again at a later date, you can do so at any time, subject to then applicable terms and conditions; provided, however, you cannot join the Squad more than once during any twelve (12) month period.
Termination by Sparkle Athletic: We reserve the right to cancel the Squad and all rewards at any time and may terminate your Sparkle Athletic Squad Membership at our discretion without notice. If we do so, we will refund you a proportional amount of membership fee at our discretion only if you have not made an eligible purchase or taken advantage of Sparkle Athletic Squad Benefits. However, we will not give any refund for termination related to conduct that we determine, in our discretion, violates these Terms or any applicable law, involves fraud or misuse of the Sparkle Athletic Squad membership, or is harmful to our interests or another user. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights. As soon as your Squad membership and account are cancelled, all benefits associated with your membership will be cancelled and forfeited; without limiting the foregoing, all rewards earned and not previously used will be cancelled and forfeited.