Sacramento Wonder Woman Run
The Sacramento Wonder Woman Run is happening Saturday, September 22nd, 2018 at 5:30pm. Grab your cape, and your Wonder Woman running skirt & join #teamsparkle for the Inaugural Wonder Woman 5K or Wonder Woman 10K.
Sacramento Wonder Woman Race Registration
- Ready to sign up for the Sacramento Wonder Woman 5K or 10K? You can sign up online here. FYI if you use the promo code sparkle15 you will save 15% on your Wonder Woman race registration which includes:
- * Wonder Woman running shirt or tank
- * Wonder Woman Run finisher’s medal
- * Complimentary race photos
- * Post race party
Sacramento Wonder Woman Run Packet Pickup
Packet pick up & the Sacramento Wonder Woman Race “expo” will be held on Friday, September 21st from 4-7pm and Saturday, September 22nd from 11am – 5pm at 450 Capitol Mall, Sacramento
Don’t forget to stop by the Sparkle Athletic booth to pick up any last minute sparkle needs. We will have everything you need for your Wonder Woman running costume including Wonder Woman running skirts, gold running visors, sparkle sleeves, star compression socks and more.
Packet pickup is also the perfect time to take advantage of the many Wonder Woman Race photo ops – trust when we say they are awesome.
What to Do in Sacramento
If you are like us, and the Sacramento Wonder Woman Run is a racecation, here are a few suggestions of what to do & where to eat while you’re visiting:
* Visit the California State Capitol.
* Check out the Iconic Tower Bridge.
* Explore the Crocker Art Museum.
* Go for a run in William Land Park.
* Hike the beautiful Cowles Mountain Trail.
* Sawasdee Thai: 1830 J St., Midtown
* Pizza Rock: 1020 K St, Downtown
* Bakers Donuts: 5880 Florin Rd, Sacramento
* Danny’s Mini Donuts: 900 2nd St., Sacramento
* Zocalo-Midtown: 1801 Capitol Ave, Midtown
* Cookies & Milk: 1201 F St., Sacramento
* Cafeterria 15L: 1116 15th St., Sacramento
* My Sister’s Cafe: 455 Capitol Mall, Ste 110, Sacramento
Can’t wait to see you In Sacramento for the Wonder Woman Run #teamsparkle!