Los Angeles Wonder Woman Run
The Los Angeles Wonder Woman Run is happening Sunday, November 4th, 2018 at 7:30am (10K start) & 8am (5K start). Grab your cape, and your Wonder Woman running skirt & join #teamsparkle for the Inaugural Wonder Woman 5K or Wonder Woman 10K.
Los Angeles Wonder Woman Race Registration
- Ready to sign up for the Los Angeles Wonder Woman 5K or 10K? You can sign up online here. FYI if you use the promo code sparkle15 you will save 15% on your Wonder Woman race registration which includes:
- * Wonder Woman running shirt or tank
- * Wonder Woman Run finisher’s medal
- * Complimentary race photos
- * Post race party
Los Angeles Wonder Woman Run Packet Pickup
Packet pick up & the Los Angeles Wonder Woman Race “expo” will be held on Saturday, November 3rd from 11am – 7pm at LA Live (
Don’t forget to stop by the Sparkle Athletic booth to pick up any last minute sparkle needs. We will have everything you need for your Wonder Woman running costume including Wonder Woman running skirts, gold running visors, sparkle sleeves, star compression socks and more.
Packet pickup is also the perfect time to take advantage of the many Wonder Woman Race photo ops – trust when we say they are awesome.
What to Do in Los Angeles
If you are like us, and the Los Angeles Wonder Woman Run is a racecation, here are a few suggestions of what to do & where to eat while you’re visiting:
* Visit the Grammy Museum.
* Look through telescopes, explore exhibits, see live shows in the Samuel Oschin Planetarium, and enjoy spectacular views of Los Angeles and the Hollywood Sign at the Griffith Observatory.
* Check out Little Tokyo, Olvera Street, or Chinatown.
* Visit LA’s hottest new museum, The Broad.
* Explore LA’s Grand Park with it’s four distinct areas featuring a new wade-able membrane pool, a small intimate performance lawn, a community terrace planted with drought tolerant specimen plants representing the diverse cultural make-up of Los Angeles itself, and a grand event lawn.
* Take a ride on the Angels Flight Railway, a 117-year-old funicular that takes passengers on a short ride between Hill Street and Grand Avenue on Bunker Hill.
* Tour LA via a bike with Handlebar Bike Tours.
- * Palms Thai Restaurant: 5900 Hollywood Blvd Ste B, Hollywood
* Bottega Louie: 700 S. Grand Ave., Los Angeles
* Pizzeria Mozza: 641 N. Highland Ave., Hancock Park
* California Donuts: 3540 W. 3rd St., Koreatown
* Donut Friend: 5107 York Blvd., Highland Park
* Mr. Churro: 12 E. Olvera St., Los Angeles
Can’t wait to see you in Los Angeles for the Wonder Woman Run #teamsparkle!